Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy/Sell/Trade Glass Art

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalex

Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight Empty
PostSubject: Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight   Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:50 pm

As title states gonna throw these up for offers.
Starting increments are 500-Crunk-1000-Pillar

I should not that there is some damage on the beaker from resting it on not the best surfaces and I am the second owner of the toob after all.

Other than that all is flawless.

Always open to trades shoot me what you have nd it'll be considered..Really looking for a recycler as well so if your holdin nd want something here..lmk

Shipped when paid fees and shipping on buyer unless otherwise discussed PP,MO or direct deposits all work fine..

Not putting a bin on the crunk since im not too intent on selling as usual just seeing what the market has to offer..

To buy the pillar on the dot itll be 1350 Shipped in a velvet red vatra case. and other bomproof trimmings scratch
Feel free to hit me with any offers or hagglin as well no harm in askin.

Nothing much more to say besides gettin on to da pics haha lol!

Thx for looking nd lmk if you have any ???????????? bout anything

Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080734Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080733Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080731Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080730Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080728Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080727Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080726Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080725Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080723Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080722Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080720Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080719Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080718

scratch shot
Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080716
tube has a solid amount of fume floating around the skirt and below the neck millies. more of a darker yellow near the chips nd a ghosty blue on the bottom.
Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080714
Coilpotted mouthpiece
Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080713
Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080712Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080711Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080710Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080709Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080708Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080707Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight P1080706
Back to top Go down
Kalex

PostSubject: Re: Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight   Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:51 pm

Derrrrp
Increments of 10 dollars starting bids at 500/1k pillar/crunk. sorry I forgot to mention that hah
Back to top Go down
kushmcdabs

PostSubject: :) check pm msgs as well pls!   Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:18 am

orr i have a bamboo glass oiler di and the mad rob
Back to top Go down
Kalex

PostSubject: Re: Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight   Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:19 am

1250 for the pillar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight   Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight Empty

Back to top Go down

Capn Crunk Beaker/SG peyote pillar..natty/straight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Taking Offers-
Jump to: